Friday, July 28, 2017

2017-2017 season | staff picks | cara norrish

Every year, our staff share the three shows they are most excited about for the coming season, and it's that time again! Here are Operations Coordinator Cara Norrish's top three shows for the 2017-2018 season.


THE CHRISTIANS
This script has completely inhabited my mind since I read it several months ago. The cast and crew are going to be fantastic. I cannot wait to see this!

ALMOST, MAINE
I’m so excited to see PT do a romantic comedy for the first time ever. It’s a really charming script and I cannot wait to see what the wonderful and talented Kaitlin Williams will do with it.

TOLKIEN
I’m a big big fan of The Lord of the Rings series. I think I saw the second movie 10 times in Theatres. It is so excited to hear about the life of Tolkien and how this book came to be.

No comments: