Wednesday, August 24, 2016

16-17 staff picks | frank nickel

Last but certainly not least is our very own Co-General Manager, Frank Nickel. Here are Frank's top three picks he is most looking forward to for the 2016-2017 season!


HOLY MO! A CHRISTMAS SHOW!:
I’m a sucker for the holidays and getting time with Lucia Frangione’s hilarious characters makes it all the more exciting. I can’t wait for Folly, Buffoona and Guff to take me on a magical trip through the Nativity. Plus, who doesn’t like clowns at Christmas?

CORLEONE:
I love Shakespeare. I love the Godfather. I love David Mann’s writing. I love Classic Chic. Enough said.

SIDE SHOW:
A Night at the Improv
This one is pretty selfish since I’m hoping to be an improv player again. I’ve been away from Side Show for a couple of years and am excited to jump back into the thick of it with some of Vancouver’s finest improvisers.

No comments: