Tuesday, August 23, 2016

16-17 staff picks | alison chisholm

Alison played a significant role in choosing the 2016-2017 season. Here are her top three shows she is most looking forward to!


HOLY MO! A CHRISTMAS SHOW!:
Lucia is one of the most incredible playwrights I've had the pleasure to know. When I heard about her idea of this show, I had some high expectations of tenderness and hilarity. At our first read of the initial draft I was thrilled to see that not only were my expectations met, but exceeded.

VALLEY SONG:
I never made it out to see the show at the Gateway, so I look forward to finally getting to see it now and see how the incredible artists involved translate it to our intimate alley theatre.

SIDESHOW:
This might be my first time in a long time that I'll be in the audience rather than on the stage. Can't wait to see what this year's funny folk bring to this annual event!


No comments: