Wednesday, March 07, 2012

doubt | meet kaitlin williams

Some of you may have already seen her on stage in DOUBT, but regardless, you haven't properly met her until you've been introduced. So, may we present to you our Sister James: Kaitlin Williams.


Here are some things you may not have known about Kaitlin, straight from the horse's mouth! (Or, more realistically, from her keyboard):
  • Ron Reed's known me since I was a baby, I've been going to PT my whole life, and I first saw Erla Faye Forsyth in Holy Mo as a young girl. So, having my professional debut on this stage, directed by Ron and acting opposite Erla, has felt pretty special!
  • Besides theatre and acting, some other passions of mine include fashion and vintage clothing. I started my own company a year ago called spirit friends vintage where I fix up old clothes and turn them into fashion treasures. You can check out my (rarely updated) blog here: http://spiritfriendsvintage.tumblr.com/
  • I love kids and teaching and I also work for Arts Umbrella as a theatre instructor and assistant.
  • My first role was a lamb in Charlottes Web.
  • My favourite movie of all time is the Tom Hanks masterpiece That Thing You Do.
  • I dabble in ukulele.

Finally, here's a lovely little video of Kaitlin once she found out she got the role in DOUBT:

No comments: