Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sep 26: Voices for Bulembu Benefit Concert, The Canadian Tenors

Oh my! Scott Campbell sent me this note back early in the month, and I wanted to post it here, but things got away on me. Now the concert's almost upon us, and it comes to me that this never got Soul Fooded! A pity. Hopefully it's not too late for some of you to rearrange your schedules and take this in: some art for you, and some money for a fantastic undertaking in Africa. Here's Scott...


Happy September.

As the transition from summer to fall begins and we all look ahead to the coming weeks, I invite you to make plans to join me Saturday, September 26th at the Chan Centre in Vancouver for the Voices for Bulembu Benefit Concert featuring The Canadian Tenors and special guests. The concert is the public event in a weekend dedicated to raising funds and awareness for Bulembu and the result of months of planning by the Bulembu team. I know that tickets are selling well and so I wanted to be sure you had a chance to purchase seats before they sell out. Tickets are $46-$52 and are available through Ticketmaster. More information on the concert is available at www.voicesforbulembu.com. For information on the transformational work taking place in Bulembu visit www.bulembu.org.

I hope to see you on the 26th.

Until then, all the best,

Scott D. Campbell
Director of Fundraising and Communications

Bulembu Foundation
c +778.846.9458
www.bulembu.org

No comments: