Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 26: Damon Calderwood, FLIGHTS OF FANCY

The ELEPHANT MAN is also a bird man....


Felicitations, Feathered Friends...

Once again, just in case you were in the mood for some images of our fine feathered friends, I wanted to tell you about another PowerPoint show I'm doing this Thursday about my book, Flights of Fantasy, and my next book, Moments of Discovery.

The show is about an hour long, and includes pictures from my first and upcoming books, with every delightful and zany anecdote about birds--and my adventures photographing them--I can squeeze into 60 minutes.

Here's the info:

Thursday, February 26th from 7-8:30 pm I am at the Capilano Library in North Vancouver...3045 Highland Boulevard (in Edgemont village) {Phone (604) 987-4471}.

Here's some info. And here's some more.

The show is free, of course, and open to all who have a love for nature or photography. I would love to see you there if you live in the area. I'll have copies of my book available as well as prints of some of my shots to peruse. If you have any questions feel free to e mail me or give me a call at 778-998-4886.

Yours bird-brainedly,
Damon

No comments: