Sunday, April 15, 2007

Apr 17: Laurell Hubick on Commercial Drive

from Laurell...

I've got a gig coming up THIS TUESDAY night in Vancouver! Love the hometown shows!
I am SOOO excited to be opening for Kyle Riabko, an amazing artist who I can't wait to see live.
The details...
TUESDAY, APRIL 17th, 8pm (show starts around 9, but get there early in case I start before that)
Kyle Riabko with special guest laurell @ RIME
1130 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC
tix: $10

This month I am the featured artist on soulshine, so feel free to take a look and listen at www.soulshine.ca/onDemand

For those who don't know yet, I have also entered into the world of myspace, where you can stay more in touch with me and my music. There are lots of extras that you can find on there, so sign up today and become my friend on myspace! www.myspace.com/listentolaurell

Also..... I'm sure some of you have been wondering about when my new recording is going to be finished, so I just wanted to give you a very excited update that my little EP is almost done and sounding very tasty! :) I am just so pumped about getting some new material out there that I hope (fingers crossed) you will enjoy!

laurell
www.laurell.ca
(604)986-7019
laurell@laurell.ca
nectarmusicproductions

No comments: