Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mar 1 - Apr 8: Damon Calderwood Bird Pix

Damon Calderwood was THE ELEPHANT MAN at PT a year and a bit ago, he's got a long history with our Salt Company and a ton of other shows around town, and I'm thrilled to say we'll be acting together (at last!) in A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS next January (you heard it here first - more season announcements to follow in due time). What you may not know is that Damon is an accomplished photographer: as well as doing a lot of the archive and publicity shots for our company, Damon is a birder, and the release of his first book and the opening of his first gallery show make March a big month for the lad!

This from Damon...

Flights Of Fantasy
Mar 1 - Apr 8
The Blackberry Gallery
Port Moody Arts Centre
2425 St. Johns Street, Port Moody (at St. Johns and Kyle).
931-2008
Gallery hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-8pm, Fri/Sat 10am-5pm, Sun/Holidays noon-4pm

I wanted to invite you to my first ever Gallery Display of my bird photographs. I am also launching my first book, Flights of Fantasy: Photographing North American Birds. The display will be on from March 1st to April 8th, 2007, and includes pictures of a variety of beautiful birds from my trips to the Arctic, Oregon, and all over British Columbia.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Talk to you soon,

Damon

No comments: